About Kammerman's Marina
Family owned and operated since 1961, Kammerman's Marina has been serving the finest captains for 53 years. We offer fair fuel prices, bulk fuel pricing, transient & seasonal dockage, marine mechanics on call, bait, water supply, restrooms, showers, pump out, electric, laundry facilities, a ship's store, and a helpful staff. Kammerman's will ensure you are prepared to make the very best of your voyage.
We are the largest, busiest boat fueling station in Atlantic City!
Kammerman's Marina uses Valvtect marine fuel, and offers the best rates in town. We're known as the best fueling destination in Atlantic City, so come see us for your next fill-up! All major credit cards accepted.
We offer on-call service year-round after hours for fuel & dockage. Must call ahead to confirm appointment.* Occasional dates in the winter are not available.
Please call us at 609-348-8418 to schedule. If no answer, please call 609-513-1818.
- April - 7 Days a Week, 9 am - 5 pm
- May - 7 Days a Week, 8 am - 6 pm
- June - September - Sun - Thursday: 7 am - 7 pm, Friday - Saturday: 7 am - 8 pm
- October - 7 Days a Week, 8 am - 6 pm
- November - 7 Days a Week, 8 am - 5 pm
- Thanksgiving - 8 am- 2pm
- December 1st - December 18th - 7 Days a Week, 8 am - 4 pm
- Closed Christmas
- December 19th - March 31st - On-Call Only: please call us before your arrival & we'll come in to service you for fuel and/or docking.
APPROACH TO THE MARINA
Across from the AC Coast Guard Station. After entering the Absecon Inlet, keep the red entrance buoy to starboard for deep water. The marina is located on the port side across from the Coast Guard station. The basin is dredged to 8 feet at mean low tide.